Latin Krazy - WINNERS OF CLUB NIGHT OF THE YEAR

LATIN KRAZY presents
GLOW IN THE DARK SALSA !
27th September @ Bar Salsa
96 Charing Cross Rd
London WC2H 0JG

For one night only Bar Salsa ! will black out and light up
with its first ever Glow Party !
We want YOU to take part !

UV FREEBIES ON THE DOOR FOR THE FIRST 100 IN AFTER 9PM

DRESS CODE ; UV
face paints , body paints , clothes and make up !

Make up Artist on the night ! for a special touch ..

BEST COSTUME RECEIVES £50 , PLUS A BOTTLE OF BUBBLY

11 Comments to GLOW IN THE DARK SALSA :

Comments RSS
Get a tattoo on 24 September 2012 13:42
Delighted to introduce with glow the dark salsa body art or tattoo area! I look forward a good tattoo designing spot for my incredible tattoos fixing since long time. This content gives me of the solution and location. :)
Reply to comment

Stacey Hammerson on 04 November 2012 11:43
Good to know about the offer in Bar Salsa! It's a cool opportunity to be freshen up and get a charming look via this offer. Thanks for inform about it.
Reply to comment

Free Stuff Uk on 18 February 2013 12:00
I also hear about dark salsa in UK, I didn't try this. But will try this.
Reply to comment

buy essay on 20 March 2013 07:04
If you follow a few simple steps, you will find that the essay almost writes itself. You will be responsible only for supplying ideas, which are the important part of the essay anyway.
Reply to comment

here on 11 April 2013 07:00
Essay Writer takes pride in the work we produce, and assures our clients of high-quality custom dissertations and essays through the provision of our company’s standard industry guarantees.
Reply to comment

voice to text on 14 May 2013 09:55
If you've made it to our website then it's likely that you're looking for some dissertation help.
Reply to comment

casino online on 17 May 2013 08:51
THE FIRST 100 IN AFTER 9PM
Reply to comment

this contac form on 05 October 2013 22:43
I really enjoy examining on this web site, it has wonderful posts.
Reply to comment

www on 26 May 2014 14:21
Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success. Thanks!
Reply to comment

www on 26 May 2014 14:27
Reply to comment

www on 28 May 2014 14:15
I have read your article.thanks for giving us a important information.I hope you will continue your posting of article. Thanks a lot!
Reply to comment